Popular Posts

Text widget

About Me

My photo
New cairo, Egypt
Graphic Design, Illustrator. Composer

Followers

Blog Archive

Gallery

Search

(Tab Widget 3)

(Tab Widget 2)

(Tab Widget 4)

 

+

 

Charlie Chaplin


Silhouette Charlie Chaplin Well, alright! If i want to talk about this one, it would take a long time ago.It means a lot me.It was the very first for me using computer software to draw.I can remember that day.It was great.It's was a bigchallenge.I wanted to do it, so it was.Back to 2001, i did not have a tablet or wacom as a very helping tech-tool that provide you a multiple methods of creation.And, there came the challenge for me to use the moue like a brush on paper.My software was CorePhoto paint 8.0 ( one of the corel package ) that come with CorelDraw.It's unforgettable days.I really enjoyed so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

We Are Just Creative

 

Contact

About the Blog