Popular Posts

Text widget

About Me

My photo
New cairo, Egypt
Graphic Design, Illustrator. Composer

Followers

Blog Archive

Gallery

Search

(Tab Widget 3)

(Tab Widget 2)

(Tab Widget 4)

 

+

 

Daydreamers

"Daydreamers"..this is how i named this illustration.Along time ago, i felt in love with Corel Painter.This is my software i used in here to perform my illustration.I really enjoy it.Frankly,I've got the best tool do you ? I mean technically, Painter feeds you with a variety of brushes and media including oil, acrylicwatercolorgouache, and ink wash paints, together with pencils, pens, charcoal, pastels, chalks and a variety of blenders. Moreover, a variety of paper textures or canvases can be chosen for use.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

We Are Just Creative

 

Contact

About the Blog